Clinics and Custom Training Programs
Quality training does make a difference. That’s why SMIA and SAFE Foundation offer clinics and training programs to help improve players’ specific skill levels.
Whether it’s one of our clinics or a customized, professional training program for your team or club, the content has been designed Coach Aleks, the former National Director of Coaching for the U.S. Adult Soccer Association and a former professional player.
This is a highly effective training program specializing in specific areas of the game, specially designed to prepare individuals and teams for competition:
- Defending through pressing
- Deep defending and counter-attacking
- Transition and counter-attacking
- Attacking deep
- Attacking through build up
- Set pieces
- and much more
The program includes:
- Improving through phases
- Technical elevation
- Tactical awareness
- Speed of play
- Systems of play
- Style of play
Our Customized Training Program has been designed to provide the most complete soccer training for individuals and teams at all levels. In fact, SMIA has provided training for some of the best high schools and clubs in nation!
- St. Thomas Aquinas, #1 ranked boys high school in United States
- Sacred Heart Academy, #1 ranked girls High School in United States
- Chicago Blast Soccer Club, #1 ranked U-14 Team in the Midwest
- Fernandina Beach Soccer Club, located in Fernandina, FL
These are serious clinics and training programs designed for serious soccer players. The primary message to all of the players is simple: in order to succeed at the next level there must be equal amounts of academic commitment, self-esteem and athletic achievement!
And always remaining true to our mission, we strive to provide guidance on and off the field to all of our young developing soccer players. We engender:
- Team Work